iSafar (Travel Smart) for Notion
iSafar is one of the best and most complete travel templates for Notion. This template includes 15 databases that will cover every detail and plan of your travel. This is a very visual template and makes it easy for the user to navigate around.
Note: Complete how-to video will be posted soon here.
Designed with ❤️ in San Francisco.
What's in the box? There are 15 detailed databases in this notion template that makes every travel easy for you. All these databases make it easy for the user to find all the information in the travel as quickly as possible
- ✈️ Flight No matter if you fly commercial or private, you can find all the details regarding your flights such as boarding passes, digital tickets, seat number, flight duration, and many more in this database. You can filter this database to see all the passengers or one passenger at a time.
- 🚕 Ground Transportation All details related to your ground transport such as taxi, Uber, bus, and limo can find it. This database has all the details such as pickup location, drop-off location, passenger names, duration of travel, and even google map links to the locations.
- 🚙 Rent a car All the details related to renting a car or even renting an RV can go here such as Pickup date, location, Car Type, Driver(s), and many more.
- 🏨 Lodging Whether you staying in a hotel, Airbnb, or with a friend this database will have all the information regarding your stay such as check-in, check out, address and etc.
- ⚙️ Rental Items You might need to rent some equipment during your travel such as ski equipment, bicycle or camping equipment. This database dedicates to anything that you will rent out during your travel and have all the information about the rental.
- 🍽 Reservations This database is dedicated to any reservation that you made during your travel such as restaurant reservations, any activities, cinema, theater, show, or anything else.
- 🎤 Conference & Exhibition This database only belongs to conferences and exhibitions. Properties for this database are, name of the event, address, date, google map, and many more.
- 📆 Calendar There are two calendars in this template one is the calendar view which shows you the month view of your trip. The other is the kanban board view which you can see all the events on a beautiful board view with the graphics. When you are creating an event in the calendar you can choose a type of that event from a drop-down menu such as flight, stay, shopping, Meeting, and many more.
- 👜 Packing your bags & Inventory On this page you can find useful pieces of information such as checked baggage and cabin allowance. There is a general checklist for all the passengers and also you can generate a separate checklist for each passenger so you know what to pack for your travel. You will also find bags and suitcase Inventory which help you to keep track of what you are taking with you and also what you will find inside each bag, there is an option to attach pictures of each suitcase and bag as well. You can also mark which bag and suitcase belong to which passenger.
- 🍔 Places to eat You can list all the restaurants and places to eat into this database, you can view them in the gallery view, and table view. You can also filter the database for the palaces you plan to visit and visit.
- 🗺 Experiences & Places to visit You can list all the experiences and places to visit into this database, you can view them in the gallery view, and table view. You can also filter the database for the palaces you plan to visit and visited.
- 📞 Contacts Contacts is simply a database of contact numbers, emails, and addresses of those people you need to meet or get in touch with them during your trip. For example airline contact number, hotel phone number, or any person that you need to meet during your trip.
- 📎 Download Documents Any documents, PDF, files, that are related to this trip need to go on this page. For example, if there is an airline ticket, you need to upload it here on this page, then you need to go back to ✈️ Flight database and there is a property there which is linked to the Download Documents page. This way every document is organized in one place and all other databases are linked to the Download Documents database.
- ℹ️ Useful Information This page is for any useful information you want to add for this trip such as exchange rate, time zone, Important rules for visiting the city, any local App to download on your phone, visa information, socket type, and many more.
- 💴 Expenses This is a simple expense tracking database in which you can find out how much you spent on this trip.
- 🌤 Weather (Widget) This is a widget on the first page that will get updated automatically and show you the week of the forecast.
About the designer: Mohammad has been working as a personal assistant/household Manager in the San Francisco Bay area. He has been working for ultra-high-net-worth individuals since 2011. He Graduated with an IT background from the University of Wollongong in Dubai. He is passionate about productivity software such as Notion. He created so many itineraries for his employers, guest, and VIPs and he knows how detailed these itineraries should be.
Version: iSafar Version 1.0 (Updated 1/3/2022)
The template's icon from flaticon
Weather widgets from Indify
Photograph and Video by Ali Zandi
The best and most complete travel templates for Notion.